anime munters anime munters

WELL.

This was a little too "yaoi-riffic" for my tastes, but the music was good and the animation was well done, so I'm still giving this a good rating. Don't get me wrong, it's still creepy, but it's also ridiculously fluid and well animated.

The Hard Way The Hard Way

GREAT HIT FROM CYANIDE AND HAPPINESS.

Cyanide and Happiness + Newgrounds= Possibly the best combination made by the hands of man. I love you guys, good to see you on NG. And this video is definitely a true work of genius.

Alfred Christ Alfred Christ

Religiously...

I'm just a LITTLE offended...
But otherwise... Pretty funny?
I dunno, there was just something about how utterly RANDOM this was that made me chuckle just a little.
The song was techno-catch-iriffic.

The Death note The Death note

Um...

This isn't that great. I mean, yeah, its cool that you can write someone's name in it, but... Its too much like the Death Note to be original, and too little like Death Note to be any good. I mean, next time you make something you plan on making money off of, use an original, new, idea, not just recycling ones that are already popular.

Pokémon Snotlax Pokémon Snotlax

Terrible.

Okay, the part with the saw was horrendous, not only was it fantastically unrealistic, but disgusting as well. They're called Snorlaxes by the way, not Snotlaxes. I'm not sure if thats another attempt at being funny though. Also, that should have been rated at least T! Do you know how many kids could be going around Newgrounds trying to find something ACTUALLY entertaining? Sheesh. You also drew out the "blood and guts scene" far too long. I don't think anyone would want to watch Snorlax's innards flying for that long. So, umm... try to think you're funny for making this, but sadly, you're not.

Pico Sim Date 2 (v.1.5) Pico Sim Date 2 (v.1.5)

Sweet.

I love this game, my only Question is if you have to get all four girls to love Pico before you can find NeNe.

[ 1 M 4 G 7 R G U Y ] [ 1 M 4 G 7 R G U Y ]

Can someone say epic~?

Awesome, teh roxxor, and totally the shit are only a few epic terms to be given for this song. I do get that Kirby vibe off this, I haven't played that in a LONG while. ^^ This is seriously great. Keep it up, yes?

Kingbastard responds:

yes! :P

Anthem For The Ordinary Anthem For The Ordinary

One word for far from ordinary: Epic.

Wow. This was just the most epic song I've heard in a very, very long time. Astroninja is by far the best indie band on the Nets. I liked the Bukkake Udon Song, but didn't think I'd like anything else of theirs, but dear lord, I was far from right. This has all the elements of a good punk song, and definitely deserves all ten of my stars. EPIC WIN!

Katie's A Bitch Katie's A Bitch

I love this song

This song is hilarious, but I can see why Katie hates you for this song. However I really like the last part about calling nice people ugly though. Women really don't take being called ugly and fat, because I'm a girl as well. And the slut part really can set them off. Its a great song, poor Katie though. ^_^ I like this song though.