The Death note The Death note

Um...

This isn't that great. I mean, yeah, its cool that you can write someone's name in it, but... Its too much like the Death Note to be original, and too little like Death Note to be any good. I mean, next time you make something you plan on making money off of, use an original, new, idea, not just recycling ones that are already popular.

Pokémon Snotlax Pokémon Snotlax

Terrible.

Okay, the part with the saw was horrendous, not only was it fantastically unrealistic, but disgusting as well. They're called Snorlaxes by the way, not Snotlaxes. I'm not sure if thats another attempt at being funny though. Also, that should have been rated at least T! Do you know how many kids could be going around Newgrounds trying to find something ACTUALLY entertaining? Sheesh. You also drew out the "blood and guts scene" far too long. I don't think anyone would want to watch Snorlax's innards flying for that long. So, umm... try to think you're funny for making this, but sadly, you're not.

Pico Sim Date 2 (v.1.5) Pico Sim Date 2 (v.1.5)

Sweet.

I love this game, my only Question is if you have to get all four girls to love Pico before you can find NeNe.

Moonlight Dating Sim Moonlight Dating Sim

Cute

I love this game so much. The character's personalities are so complex, and its finally a date sim for girls. Good job.

MiniSara MiniSara

Okay

I liked the animations, they were cute, but it seemed... lacking. I still like it though, good work.

Lochie responds:

Hmm, might of been lacking because there wasn't enough to do.
Thanks anyway.

Little Bus Ride Of Horror Little Bus Ride Of Horror

Pretty good.

Its okay, the art kinda scared me, and was very graphic. I imagined that kid sounding like Kyle from South Park. It was actually pretty good, I guess. It really depends on what you're in to. I give it a seven.